two urls pending (✿◠‿◠)
PHOEBE TONKIN HQ GIF HUNT ↳
under the cut you will find exactly #340
small/medium, textless hq gifs of the australian beauty that is PHOEBE TONKIN. these are all roleplayable, and the gif credit goes to their rightful owners. please reblog/like if you find this helpful, thank you!
- i am using photoshop cs6 on a mac
- i recommend using HQ pictures (fansites are gonna be your best source)
- i used this picture of jake and allie and this picture of britt
- level: easy intermediate
- time: 10-30 minutes
GAB MAKES ANOTHER GRADIENT PACK "FORGET ME" / DOWNLOAD
- All I ask is that you don’t reconstribute.
- I worked really hard on these, so please don’t steal.
theme #04 ; “ride”
about the theme:
- please do not copy, use as base, or claim it as your own. do not remove the credit!
- you can change the colors as much as you want
- 140x65px sidebar image
- 3 custom links
- please like and/or reblog if you use it
- if you have any problems, message me here
Theme #01 by meanwolfs
- 500px posts
- 245px sidebar
- 5 custom links
- Sidebar Image is the home button
Like/Reblog if using & don’t remove the credit! xx
- Features: Three links, clicking the “more” link will open up a side panel sidebar.
- Please do not repost, or edit and repost! I obviously don’t mind people editing it, though.
- Please keep the credit in place, although feel free to move it on a separate page if you want!
- Please like/reblog this if you use it, thank you! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, but ensure you check my FAQ tag first!
A WAFFLERPS MASTERLIST OF; SASSY/SARCASTIC/BITCHY COMEBACKS.
By anonymous request, this is a masterlist of sassy/sarcastic/bitchy comebacks. You can use these when RP-ing a bitchy character or just in your daily life. Whatever works. I hope you find this some-what helpful!
A MasterList on writing 'evil' characters or 'Bad guys'. I put these in quotes because obviously I do not actually believe that stories, narratives, or really anything can survive without the 'bad guy'. Who was Batman without the Joker after all? Some of the things in here some would not consider 'Evil' but addictions or other actions that society considers unacceptable. You should never feel discouraged about writing an evil character as long as, in my opinion, you make them dynamic. Here are some links and guides for reference.Playing a Thief
Playing a Kleptomanic
Playing a Stalker
Playing a Cocaine addict
Playing an Ass Hole
Playing a Serial Killer
Playing a Drug addict
Playing an Insane Character
Playing a Pyro
Playing a Vicious/Bitchy Character
Playing a Burn Out
Playing a Manipulative Character
Playing a Bully
Playing a Drug Dealer
Playing a Heroin Addict
Playing a Sociopath
Playing a Sex Addict
Playing a Narcissistic Character
Playing a Creepy Character
Playing a Compulsive Gambler
Playing a Hitman
Playing Female Serial Killers